Thursday, December 27, 2007

1 month to go and Logan will be ONE!!!

gramps house. My dad took this while they were watching him one night so I could go to a movie. I think they are adorable. He is starting to look like a little boy and not a baby! He also now has his two front teeth, and just like his mommy, gramps and great gramps, has a gap in between his two front teeth! It is pretty darn cute right now! He is going to be a little Dickens' after all!






Here are some really cute photos of Logan at gramma and

Just 1 more month and Logan will be 1! His birthday is on Thursday, January 24, 2008, but we are going to have his party on Saturday the 26th at my mom and dad's house! I cannot wait and hopefully all of our family and friends will be in town for it! Logan is also starting to walk more and more each day and is getting really good. I know by his birthday he will be an old pro.

He is cutting some new tooth this week and has been a little out of sorts, but is still not bad at all...we really are lucky that we have such a great baby and I am convinced it is because we have kept moving even with Logan...we never just hung out at the house because we had a baby...we bring him everywhere and include him in everything we do (whether he likes it or not, ha!). Anyway, I really think it has helped him to grow into a good baby! We are very lucky!

1 comment:

COOPER & PAIGE said...

i cannot get over how much he looks like YOU!!! does he have a vick head?? miss you and can't believe he is almost a year!!! they grow way too fast.