Monday, December 17, 2007

Visiting Nathan, Stacy and Dylan!

We were able to go to Fort Worth this weekend and stay with our good friends, Stacy, Nathan and Dylan Roach for a few days. We really enjoyed seeing them and spending a whole night with them at thier home. It was a lot of fun to see them and watch Logan and Dylan play together. We really miss them and enjoy every second we get to spend with them. It is so nice to have a friend who understand the trials and tribulations of raising a little boy--and JOYS of course! I Don't know what I would do without Stacy and Nathan to turn to when I have a baby question! They also made us a great DVD of Logan's first year! It was so awesome to see and I cried! It really is a great thing they did for us and it is my favorite gift!




What a sweet smile!




Logan and Dylan as our "twins"!



Friends Forever!



Stacy and I



The Wonderful Roach Family

I love you all!!! Thanks for a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

COOPER & PAIGE said...

anne, it's wonderful that you have friends like stacy..it makes my heart warm!

Unknown said...

Whatever, you know WE LOVE YOU MORE....we had a blast and just wish we had more time....we will see you soon though for big man's 1st bday....can't wait!